Are you feeling really fed-up and tired of all the limiting rules and Corona regulations? Are you longing for your lost freedom? Are you feeling a bit lonely and kind of “outside” life? Particularly for us who live alone, lack of normal social life, hugging, embracing is making a huge difference. If you are used to have busy days at work, with lots of human contact – it is totally different to work on-line from home. Like it or not – you have kind of ended up in virtual reality.
COMBAT CONSTANT STRESS
When you are outside, you are also on high alert, with an underlying worry of catching the virus and getting sick. Many countries and regions requires everyone to wear masks, washing hands, use antibac gels and keep social distancing. Everything is for our protection to limit contamination and reduce death tolls. Even if you tackle it well, your subconscious brain will be on a constant danger-high-alert state. This takes a great toll on your immune defence, so it is very important that you try to relax, do daily meditation – and work on a positive and problem solving attitude.
HAVE A STRUCTURED DAILY PROGRAM
It is easy to just put on a sloppy T shirt and baggy string pants and put comfort first. It is easy just to splash some water in your face, and drop the daily routine of make up and styling. Result? The face that looks back at you from the mirror, is really the worst version of you…
THE FIRST STEP TO DEPRESSION
The less you have to do – the less you get done. It is really true!! You lose energy and postpone even simple tasks like dusting, cleaning, ironing etc. You don´t bother to do exercises – you just long for the fitness center and gym to open up again. In the meantime, you don´t bother. Better to spread out on the sofa with comfort food, some chocolate and sweets, soda or wine – seeking escape in the virtual world of your TV and computer. This is extremely dangerous for your mental as well as your physical health.
A DAILY DOZEN TO KEEP ACTIVE
- Get out of bed at normal time
- Make your bed
- Tell yourself it is going to be a great day – that you have control
- Cold water in your face – and rinse your mouth
- Put on music that lifts your spirit – and do some stretching and breathing
- Have a big glass of water (and morning coffee or tea if you like)
- Shower and dress to feel good
- Put on make up and style your hair – and smile to the mirror. Look good.
- Healthy Breakfast: Eggs, crisp bread, grapefruit or orange – or yoghurt, oats, grated apple/ carrot or berries.
- Your daily supplements: Maximum doses of multivitamin-minerals, vitamin C and omega 3. You can add extra anti-oxidants like vitamin E.
- Clear up clutter, put away dishes, fluff up cushions in the sofa, fold up blanket – make it look clean and inviting before you go on with your day.
- If you are working, go to work – keep office hours. Arrange a home office, even if it just a desk and a shelf, make it practical. I you are not working, I advice you to arrange a work place to, where you can plan and take control of your life, your economy – and also plan a health, beauty- and fitness regime so you will use this time to improve yourself and your quality of life!
PLEASE FOLLOW MY BLOG & SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS. I LOVE TO GET YOUR COMMENTS. BIG HUGS & AND THE BEST OF LUCK FROM EVA
THE KEY TO THE GOOD LIFE
Make a structured plan: What to do – and when!! Think short term and long term. This is the time when you can really think and plan undisturbed, and analyze what you really want! Search on Pinterest for planners, and find the ones that motivates you. Search on Google for webinars, Youtube classes and on-line courses in subjects you are really interested in. It is all out there, and such a lot is completely free. Use the extra time you have to improve your self and take extra care of yourself. Remember: You should be your own BEST friend.