12 POINTS FOR NATURAL ANTI-AGEING
Whatever your current lifestyle, I am fairly sure that these daily dozens will give you the results you desire: Feeling and looking more youthful, increasing your zest for life – and feeling better than ever!
So come on girl! Decide that you are willing to all it takes on more or less a daily basis!
- Keep normal weight with healthy nutrition
- Take daily super strength vitamin-mineral supplements
- Drink lots of mineral rich water to hydrate and detox
- Do strengthening exercises to keep/increase muscle mass
- Do stretching to keep supple and flexible
- Do cardio work out and deep breathing for circulation
- Use your brain to learn something new and challenging
- Clean and care for your skin from toes to top
- Get enough sleep (never take sleeping pills)
- Think positive, have a proactive attitude
- Meditate, visualize, and brain train anti-stress
- Love and respect yourself by taking super care of YOU
Many of you are probably already doing a lot of what I mention on this list. Others maybe not…
FOLLOW THE DAILY DOZEN IN ONE MONTH
Say YES, I am willing to do it and invest a month of your life to see how you look – how you feel – how your zest for life is. Then you can decide if this is going to be your permanent lifestyle or not.
My bet is: You will be amazed – you will love it! You will love your looks, you will love your boost of energy – and you will love getting older, “younger” & better….
DO YOU SAY MAYBE – PERHAPS NEXT WEEK?
Do you hesitate to take the plunge into a new and probably more demanding life? Are you using excuses like “I do not know exactly what to do – what I need – where and when to begin!
Are you thinking “It does not work after all. I am to old, to fat, to out of shape. I have neglected myself for too long, nothing will really repair the wear and tear of an unhealthy, stressful life….
JUST START – AND YOU CAN DO IT
Oh baby, do I know all these excuses from my classes, my lectures and feedback from thousands of women who have struggled to get out of a passive, fattening and aging lifestyle into an active and rejuvenating one!
Have I heard their gratitude when they have finally reached their normal weight and a body they love to be in? Have I seen their extremely proud and happy looks when they have been to a makeover, transforming them into the beautiful women they have always been under the layers of neglect… Yes, I have.
So, no matter how long it takes for you to restore your beautiful you, get started!!
YOUR NEW LIFE STARTS JUST NO
No more excuses because you are afraid of failing and disappointing yourself. Take one day at the time, and if you have days that you don´t succeed, it is fine. You start again the next day, you never blame yourself, you just continue…
Your new lifestyle is permanent, not a temporary diet or fitness fad. It is living for life. It is living for a vibrant, healthy and beautiful you – no matter what age you are.
KEEP A NEW YOU DIARY
Keep track of your progress, and start with writing down your current dress size, weight, and measurements (bust, waist, stomach, hips, thighs).
How much do you need to lose in weight to reach you ideal dress size? How many inches/ centimetres need to disappear? Write it down! Then go for it…
SIMPLE STEPS FOR A HEALTHIER, SLIMMER BODY
- A large glass of water with pure lemon before breakfast
- Fresh fruit and yogurt naturelle for breakfast, tea/ coffee
- Lots of mixed salad for lunch & crisp bread (unbuttered…)
- Sticks of celery, carrot etc. as snacks if you feel hungry
- Grilled fish, meat, or chicken with loads of vegetables – steamed, grilled, grated or as salad
EAT LIKE A SLIM PERSON – SAY NO THANK YOU TO
- Sweets, puddings, and chocolate
- Snacks and crisps of all kinds
- Deep fried foods – including chips
- White bread, pies, cakes etc.
- Coca cola and other sodas (incl diet sodas)
- Fruit juices and sweetened juices
- Cocktails, long drinks, sweet wines, alcohol
Enjoy yourself taking care of the most important thing in the world: YOU!! Follow these tips, and you are on your way to a slimmer, firmer, younger body – and a rejuvenated, glowing skin.
Good luck ladies – I cross my fingers (and toes…) for you.
All the best from Eva of Oslo Fuerteventura.